Terms of Service
1. You represent and warrant that you are 16 years of age or older and that your use of the Service shall not violate any applicable laws or regulations, and that you possess the legal right and ability to enter into these Terms of service and to use the Site and Service in accordance with these Terms of service.
2. Uk Chatter is a chat site based in the United kingdom and operate in accordance with the Law of England and Wales.
By submitting personal information to Uk Chatter you consent to your information being maintained in the United Kingdom, subject to applicable UK laws.
3. Be aware that we have blocking capability, and in the event that you are abusing the site, your ISP will be contacted. Legal action may also be taken against you, as all your activities here are permanently logged. In the instance that we suspect illegal activity, your personal data may be given to third parties and or local law enforcement authorities.
4. You understand that all data, text, photographs, messages or other materials 'Content', whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not Uk Chatter, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Uk Chatter does not control the Content uploaded via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. Under no circumstances will Uk Chatter be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
5. Uk Chatter may reject, refuse to post or delete any Content for any or no reason, including Content that in the sole judgment of Uk Chatter violates this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights of any person or entity, or harm or threaten the safety of any person or entity. Uk Chatter assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Uk Chatter Services for inappropriate Content or conduct. If at any time Uk Chatter chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Uk Chatter Services, Uk Chatter nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the Content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the User submitting any such Content.
6. You acknowledge that Uk Chatter may or may not pre-screen Content, but that Uk Chatter and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or move any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Uk Chatter and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the Agreement or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
7. MEMBER DISPUTES You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Uk Chatters Members. Uk Chatter reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
8. This service is currently free, therefore we accept no responsibility for inconvenience caused during server downtime, maintainence, or application testing. Be assured such periods will be short and infrequent.
9. We reserve the right to modify the site and terms of service as we see fit.
10. We shall not be held liable for any damages incurred by yourself whilst using the site, nor do we accept responsibilty for any damages incurred from and the quality of sites you visit from links provided here.
11. The site is provided as is, without warranties of any descript. In the event of your disapproval, we ask you simply never to visit again.
12. Conduct yourself in an adult manner. We reserve the right to ignore, edit or delete, materials that are abusive towards individuals on the site.We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else For example: telephone number, home address or email address, and please do not include postal addresses of any kind.
13. This site may contain advertising to other sites operated by third parties over whom we have no control. Such advertising are provided for your convenience only, This site and its owner accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of the content or use of other sites.
14. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
15. Spammers, you are wasting your time, can you afford the fine if you are caught? We will prosecute to the full extent of the law.
16. uploading nudity, obscene language, violent, child photos, offensive or copyrighted material is strictly prohibited. If members wish to upload there childrens photos, you the parent must be clearly inside the photo with them, This site and its owner accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of the content uploaded by you.
17. The site is for Non-commercial Use, This site is for Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by the management. Illegal and or unauthorized use of the Website will be investigated. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from member profiles without notice and may result in termination of membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the site.
18. Uk Chatter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove any posting by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the site and/or Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
19. We do not backup, keep records or logs of the chats in chat rooms, shoutbox and in PM(s). Members enter at their own risk. Members hold all responsibility for what they experience on chat.
20. We are not responsible for backing up your data or any User Generated Content or other type of data attributed to your use of the Site or the Service. You expressly agree to assume the sole risk of backing up all user generated content that you contribute to the site or transmit through the service and expressly agree that we will have no liability with respect to lost user generated content, whether your own or that belonging to third parties.